his KO Propo EX-RR ST2 Ver2.12 2.4GHz Radio System includes a KR-418FH Receiver. The EX-RR ST2 offers a variety of refinements that help to make the ST2 a premium level transmitter, with the precise control and adjustability required by top level racers that demand the best.
RR Tune-up 1: Smooth operation feeling.
- Superior durability and operation feeling led by redesigned angle sensor - Redesigned angle sensor improves the durability and the feeling of operation for both steering and throttle. Prevents deterioration and operational feeling due to wear, which can be said to be the problem of contact sensors. Along with smoother operation, the durability is increased approximately 100 times compared to the previous sensor, allowing consistent operation and extended useful life. In addition, the sensor outputs a more linear signal to the Master Unit allowing improved operation of the model. A realization of a sense of unity between the driver and the car.
- Increased number of ball bearings to support the steering shaft for higher accuracy - The number of ball bearings supporting the steering shaft has been increased from one to two. The double-support type offers higher precision and improved reliability.
- The soft spring can be operated with a constant tension - The normal spring included in the extension unit has been modified. The previous spring used was a progressive spring becoming stiffer as the wheel angle increased, but the included softer spring offers consistent stiffness as the wheel angle increases. Since the spring tension can be adjusted, you can set the spring tension to your personal preference.
RR Tune-up 2: Direct throttle feeling has been improved.
- The redesigned throttle unit has a more direct feel - The throttle trigger has been lengthened and the operational angle has been adjusted. In order to avoid impact to the operational angle, the distance to the finger from the angular sensor has been altered to create a more direct feeling while maintaining a compact and comfortable form. With the direct feel of the throttle/brake reaction, the increase of this linear feeling allows for a smoother and quicker reaction with input on the throttle and brake.
- Spring Tension Adjustment - Trigger spring tension = personal preference. The trigger unit provides a spring tension adjustment with a screw. This allows for a stronger or softer spring tension according to personal preference.
- The long life of the angle sensor’s smoothness does not change - The angle sensor used has proven to provide a precise signal and shown excellent durability. Because the signal is very precise, delicate movements are very fluid. The durability of the sensor has shown an approximate improvement of 100 times over the previous sensor. Slight movement of the fingertip translates into a smooth and linear output to the ESC or servo.
RR Tune-up 3: The evolved software Ver.2.12
- Calculator has rollout calculation: FUNCTION＞SYSTEM>CALC: This function has been added to the calculator in the EX-2. Put TIRE DIAMETER in the calculator, ROLLOUT (Car movement distant per one motor rotation) is automatically calculated. This is useful for changing gearing in a DD car.
- Push Control Function for Direct drive car: THROTTLE＞(PAGE2)>PUSH: A motor that has a strong magnetic force will add a braking effect when the throttle is released and will make a car stall in the corner. Setting the amount of forward input to remain on the throttle as the trigger returns to neutral can be adjusted. This is effective for F1, WorldGT and 1/12 category of cars whose gear ratio is small.
- English⇔Japanese language change is possible in the menu: FUNCTION＞SYSTEM>CONFIG: You can change language in the display from Japanese and English. Selecting the display language that you prefer to use.
Additional Software Functions:
- Individual response settings for the steering and throttle (Feel setting menu)
- Display RF mode (FH-G/ FH-F /MzMHS G/MzMHS F)
- 2 way setting point in the Steering Speed
- 3 way Setting point in the Throttle Speed
- Full acceleration settings
- Full ABS Settings
- Balance L/R added in the Steering override
- Add User timer
- 35 model memory
- Ver.2.12, features the same functions as Ver.2.1 with some bugs fixed
RR Tune-up 4:
- Higher quality stylish wrapping
- Master unit and Grip Panel have carbon fiber printing
- Some screws used are aluminum for weight reduction
- Redesigned Aluminum Wheel
- Dimensions: 230x163x107mm
- Weight: 536g (no battery)
- Battery: RO3/AAA/UM4 battery x 4 (*Batteries not included. If you use Li-fe, Li-po, you must use with the optional KO Propo Battery Stand Unit)
- Current: 150mA
- Using time: 4 or 5 hours (with alkaline battery)
- Channels: 4 channels
- Frequency: 2.4GHz (FHSS)
- Model memory: 35
- Other compatible receivers: KR-413FH, KR-241FH, KR-211FH, KR-212FHG.
- Dimensions: 28x18.3x18.5mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 to 7.4V
- Frequency: 2.4GHz (FHSS)
- Number of channels: 4ch
- Antenna Wire: Black Shield
- Header Pins: Gold Plated
- HCS compatible: Yes
- (1) Master Unit EX-RR
- (1) LCD Xpansion Unit EX-104S
- (1) Aluminum Steering Wheel 3
- (1) Drop extension Unit2
- (1) Expert Grip Unit2
- (1) Normal stand Unit
- (1) KR-418FH Receiver
- (1) RX mode selector