SkyRC S60 AC Professional Charger/Discharger stands out for its exquisite and stylish design. It can charge nearly all current battery types in the market, including new generation LiPo battery with end voltage 4.35V. What's more, users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. Besides that, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
With Built-In AC Adaptor and universal voltage AC 100-240V input, S60 charger can be used all over the world and no need additional adaptor.
Depending on different kinds of batteries, there are different charging modes:
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon: Normal Charge / Balance Charge / Fast Charge / Discharge / Storage
- NiMH / NiCd: Normal Charge / Auto Charge / Discharge / Cycle / Re-Peak
- PB: Normal Charge / Discharge
- Lithium Battery Meter: SKYRC S60 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
- Program Data Store / Load: The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
- Battery Meter: The user can check battery's total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell's voltage by this charger.
- Battery Resistance Meter: The user can check battery's total resistance, the highest resistance, the lowest resistance and each cell's resistance.
- Maximum Safety: Automatic Charging Current Limit / Capacity Limit / Temperature Threshold / Processing Time Limit
- Terminal Voltage Control (TVC): The charger allows user to set the charge/ discharge end voltage.
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge date in real time graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".Technical Data:
Scope of Supply
- Net Weight 310g
- Input Voltage AC100-240V
- Charge Circuit Power Max. 60W
- Discharge Circuit Power 10W
- Charge Current Range 0.1-6A
- Discharge Current Range 0.1-2A
- Current Drian for Balancing Port Max 200mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current 50mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count 2-4S
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count 6-8S
- Pb Battery Voltage 6-12V
- SKYRC S60 Charger
- Power Cord
- 18AWG Charging Cable with XT60 Connector