This is it, the big one... An unbelievable update to the world renound B-220 motor. The engineers in Japan have once again shown why they are the envy of the RC engine world, upgrading what was already the bench mark. Expect to see more bottom and mid power, super smooth linear output curve and finally a large economy increase. Its truly outstanding......The Bullitt B-221.
The V2 motor includes an updated carburettor for ease of tuning and enhanced stability.
- Stroke volume: 3.46 cc / 0.211 cu.in.
- Bore: 16.4 mm / 0.646 in.
- Stroke: 16.4 mm / 0.646 in.
- Output: 2.65 ps / 2.61 hp / 34,000 r.p.m.
- Practical Rotation Speed: 4,000 - 42,000 rpm.
- Weight: 347 g / 12.25 oz